Updated Covid-19 protocols:
Your dental health is important, but your overall health is priority and our patient's safety is our top concern!
We have taken Covid-19 seriously, as we have done with any disease. We have followed guidelines as they have been established by the CDC, MIOSHA, MDHHS, ADA, and MDA and we have been committed to making required changes as they come.
With the most recent guidance, we are still implementing the following:
- The waiting room is still absent of magazines, beverages, and toys.
- Our welcome desk and check out desk still have the clear guards up.
- The treatment rooms are still stocked with hand sanitizer for patient use before and after treatment.
- We are still screening each patient at their preventative appointment.
- Please watch for a check-in request the day of your appointment. If we feel a patient is a risk, we will contact the patient to reschedule.
- Additional persons, including, parents are not allowed in the treatment rooms with the patient.
- You DO NOT need to call when you arrive, nor wait in your car.
Staff protocols continue as follows:
- We still screen our staff and staff is asked to leave if they exhibit symptoms of illness.
- All staff is required to wear a mask in the presence of a patient.
- Some staff may choose to continue to wear a face shield
- .Staff who are in a clinical position are required to have arms covered with a long sleeve shirt or clinic coat. Rigorous sterilization between patients.
- All surfaces are sanitized at the end of each day, this includes door handles, arms of chairs, counters, etc. We hope you continue to find our office to be a safe and comfortable environment!
Dr. Kevin Murrell and Staff